Essential functions for tree inspection.
125 € (plus VAT), Item no.: TBD1010
- Soft-face hammer for tapping the wooden body (the must-have)
- Hoe to expose root runs from litter, remove loose bark, light soil probing, etc. (worth its weight in gold, really fun, rhizomorph searching made easy).
- Scale for photo documentation: e.g. can be plugged into excavation when roots are torn off (with real timing, e.g. when ground work is being carried out)
Impact insert, d 40 mm, selectable:
- Standard equipment: plastic, red, hard (lighter tone)
- Optional without surcharge: rubber composite, black, medium hard, damping (muffled sound)
- 1. engraving: your name behind "TB-dito". The length is limited to 145 mm. You can test the length of the name in our order form.
- 2. engraving on the opposite side (only available on the standard version).
This makes the following possible, for example:
1. engraving: company/authority
- Head: V4A stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, length approx. 195 mm
- Handle: hickory, deep seal (Food and Toy Safe BS:EN71 P3), 8 x Tru-Oil seal
- Weight approx. 500 g
- Total length: approx. 400 mm
Wood is a natural product and can show discolourations, bark inclusions, colour differences, etc. This is what makes it exciting and individual. This does not affect the durability. Otherwise we will supply a replacement free of charge.
We want your tool to last a long time. For this reason, we supply the following for the care of the wooden handle and to even out minor scratches:
- Tru-Oil wood oil, vial, top class wood protection
- Special sandpaper